Shevchenko Library and Archive [Бібліотека і Архів ім. Тараса Шевченка] – the library of the Association of Ukrainians in Great Britain (AUGB); one of the largest libraries of the Ukrainian diaspora in Europe.
The library was initiated in 1947 in the newly-acquired AUGB head office building in London. In 1963 it was named the Taras Shevchenko Library and Museum, and a Curatorial Board was established as an autonomous section of the AUGB. Towards the end of the 1980s the Curatorial Board became inactive. In 2001 the library was renamed the Shevchenko Library and Archive.