Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church (Conciliar) in Great Britain [Українська Автокефальна Православна Церква (Соборноправна) у Великій Британії] – a religious organisation of Orthodox Ukrainians who adhered to the principle of сhurch governance by all members of the church: bishops, priests and laity.
The Church came into being at the end of 1950 as a result of a split in the Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church in Great Britain (UAOC-GB). Its main organiser was the Rev. Ihor Hubarshevsky. In October 1951 it was accepted into the jurisdiction of Archbishop Bohdan Shpylka, head of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of America, which was under the canonical authority of the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople. Until the early 1960s it used the names Ukrainian Orthodox Church in Great Britain or Ukrainian Orthodox Conciliar Church in Great Britain. Around 1964 the Church became part of the Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church (Conciliar), based in Chicago, USA and headed by Bishop Hryhorii Ohiichuk. Its membership gradually declined, and on 1 October 1987 its parishes and clergy rejoined the UAOC-GB.